Accessibility and facilities
Accessibility and disability services
The Cube Wodonga aims to be an all-inclusive venue.
- Parking and drop-off/pick-up: Disabled car parks are available in the main car park to the city offices in Hovell St.
- Taxis can pick up and drop off at the Hovell St entrance.
- If you need assistance from the taxi into the venue, please contact the box office on (02) 6022 9311 prior to your arrival.
- Wheelchair/scooter entry into and throughout the venue is available with lift access to the audience gallery.
- Wheelchair accessible toilets are located in the main foyer and a hoist is available if required.
A ‘hearing loop’ operates within the meeting room and foyer. To use, please switch your hearing aid to the ‘T’ switch.
The auditorium is fitted with an ‘assistive listening system’. To use the hearing system you will need to collect a pendant from the box office. As there are a limited number of pendants, it is advisable to pre-book.
Special allocated seating is available for people with mobility issues. Removable seating is available in row D at either end. Please note in the event of an evacuation the lift is not to be used.
Children aged two years or under may sit on an adult’s lap during a performance free of charge for all Cube Season performances. If the child is three years or older a ticket must be purchased for admission and a seat allocated. Please note: External hirers may alter the age requirement for ticket purchase, which will be listed on their ticket information listing.
Motorised wheelchair/scooter recharge facility
The venue has a community lounge featuring four motorised wheelchair/scooter power points to allow for recharge as well as a small kitchenette with a microwave.
Carer card program
The Cube Wodonga supports the Victorian Government’s Carer Card program. A Companion Card is issued to a person with a disability who has a life-long need for attendant care support in order to participate in community activities and attend venues. The venue provides Companion Card-holders with a second ticket for their chosen companion at no cost.
Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance (this will differ for every performance). The Cube Wodonga requests that all mobile phones and electronic devices are switched off during all performances. The use of video cameras and recording devices is not permitted during any performance unless permission is granted by the house or promoter.