Terms and conditions for ticket holders
The following conditions are for purchasing tickets and attendance at an event (some rules may differ for performances under a venue hire contract, these will be conveyed at box office or online)
- Only patrons holding The Cube Wodonga tickets will be admitted to the performance/event.
- The Cube Wodonga is the only authorised seller of tickets for performances and events being held at the venue. Please be aware that The Cube Wodonga will not honour tickets purchased via unauthorised re-sellers and if you attend an event with a ticket purchased via an unauthorised re-seller you may be refused entry to the event.
- All ticket prices for performances, events or products are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. In addition to the face value of a ticket other fees may apply.
- Refunds will be at the discretion of management from The Cube Wodonga. If a refund is approved, a refund fee will apply. There needs to be at least 48 hours’ notice prior to the performance.
- Exchanges will be at the discretion of management from The Cube Wodonga. If an exchange is approved the value of the ticket can be exchanged to a Gift Certificate or to another performance (if available) free of charge providing notification is received at least 48 hours prior to event.
- Refunds and exchanges will not be processed at the box office at peak selling times. Tickets sold on behalf of venue hire contractors are subject to the conditions applicable to that company.
- Any assistance required (for example, hearing loop, walking frame or wheelchair access) needs to be communicated to box office staff when you book your tickets to ensure that there is the appropriate seats available and staff to assist. Failure to notify venue staff in advance means that The Cube Wodonga cannot guarantee those requirements being met.
- Children aged two years or under may sit on an adult’s lap during a performance free of charge. If the child is three years or older a ticket must be purchased for admission and a seat allocated (these conditions are subject to change).
- This venue is Companion Card affiliated– one complimentary companion ticket will be issued to the cardholder for the companion upon presentation of their card. These terms and conditions apply to every performance on sale at this venue, including all events covered by venue hire contract.
- When purchasing online, by clicking the ‘Finalise Order’ button, you are agreeing to the said terms and conditions for ticket holders. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- Baby capsules, prams and similar items are not permitted to stay in the theatre during performances as they present an evacuation hazard.
- ONLY beverages and snacks purchased from The Cube café/ bar are permitted into the auditorium. No hot food is allowed into the auditorium when in theatre-style (these conditions are subject to change).
- Parents or guardians attending the theatre with young children are asked to leave the auditorium should their child become disruptive to the performers or to the audience’s enjoyment of the performance. The front of house staff will assist you to safely exit and re-enter.
- Patrons must not conduct themselves in a manner that interferes with the enjoyment of other patrons in any event. The use of photographic or video equipment, mobile phones or other electronic devices is not permitted in the auditorium unless advised otherwise.
- The Cube Wodonga reserves the right at all times to request any patron, irrespective of age, who breaches any of these requirements to leave the premises.
- The Cube Wodonga assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
- The Cube Wodonga reserves the right to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venues and seating arrangements as necessary.
- The Cube Wodonga reserves the right to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the Venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed either in the box office or on the website
Exchanges and Refunds due to Infectious Disease
Refunds or exchanges will only be approved if venue is advised up to two hours prior to event start and one of the following applies:
- The Venue offers a full refund or exchange to any ticket purchaser who, since their ticket purchase, has developed any of the recognised symptoms of an infectious disease.
- The Venue offers a full refund or exchange to any ticket purchaser who, since their ticket purchase, has come into contact with anyone displaying symptoms of or having a confirmed case of an infectious disease
- The Venue offers a full refund or exchange for any tickets to shows cancelled due to infectious disease related instances.