Services and Facilities
Accessibility and disability services:
The Cube Wodonga aims to be an all-inclusive venue.
- Parking and drop-off/pick-up: Disabled car parks are available in the main car park to the city offices in Hovell St.
- Taxis can pick up and drop off at the Hovell St entrance.
- If you need assistance from the taxi into the venue, please contact the box office on (02) 6022 9311 prior to your arrival.
- Wheelchair/scooter accessibility:
- Wheelchair/scooter entry into and throughout the venue is available with lift access to the audience gallery.
Wheelchair accessible toilets are located in the main foyer and a hoist is available if required.
A ‘hearing loop’ operates within the meeting room and foyer. To use, please switch your hearing aid to the ‘T’ switch.
The auditorium is fitted with an ‘assistive listening system’. To use the hearing system you will need to collect a pendant from the box office. As there are a limited number of pendants, it is advisable to pre-book.
Special allocated seating is available for people with mobility issues. Removable seating is available in row D at either end. Please note in the event of an evacuation the lift is not to be used.
Motorised wheelchair/scooter recharge facility:
The venue has a community lounge featuring four motorised wheelchair/scooter power points to allow for recharge as well as a small kitchenette with a microwave.
Carer card program:
The Cube Wodonga supports the Victorian Government’s Carer Card program. A Companion Card is issued to a person with a disability who has a life-long need for attendant care support in order to participate in community activities and attend venues. The venue provides Companion Card-holders with a second ticket for their chosen companion at no cost.
Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance (this will differ for every performance). The Cube Wodonga requests that all mobile phones and electronic devices are switched off during all performances. The use of video cameras and recording devices is not permitted during any performance unless permission is granted by the house or promoter.