All bookings can made via our box office on (02) 6022 9311, in person or online
When booking tickets to visit the venue:
- Buy together to sit together - Tickets will be sold in group allocations. We are unable to move you once your seats are allocated.
- Contactless payment is desirable
- Tickets will be sold as Best Available, the system will then block out the required social distance seats either side (unless it is table seating).
- Due to COVID the venue reserves the right to change seating arrangements at any time
- Special note for under 2 year old tickets: In our venue in the past, children under 2yrs did not require a ticket. Following a recent Public Health order all children must be included in the capacity count in a venue. A 'Child under 2' ticket will be included in every event for sale, please let us know if you need assistance(we do not wish to turn you away on the day if we have reached capacity)
When arriving at The Cube Wodonga:
- Patrons must be free of symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days prior of the event.
- Patrons must comply with current Mask Wearing regulations
- Patrons must not have come into contact with anyone displaying the symptoms of COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event.
- Patrons will need to register upon arrival using QR code (if patrons do not have a device to register with, one of the friendly staff will assist)
- Patrons must observe physical distancing and other health and safety protocols put in place by the venue
- The venue will offer a full refund or exchange to any ticket purchaser prior to the performance time who has developed COVID-19 symptoms, has come into contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms or a confirmed case of COVID-19-venue must be notified prior to event